Monday, April 18, 2011

Hi.

Hey guess what guys? I have a lot of homework. I'm not doing my homework right now, I'm actually just blogging about not doing my homework. Maaan, I'm gonna be up late tonight I wish I would have done my homework now rather than blogging, as I am doing...now. Wanna know what I did 5 minutes ago? Not my homework. However, I did make a bowl of cheerios which I quite enjoyed. There's this little app on my computer that's really annoying; if I hold my mouse over a word for too long, it translates it into spanish. There is no spanish word for Cheerios, apparently. How dissapointing!
Anyways, I should probably go watch some reruns of a show that I hate so that I can regret it later!
Byyyyyyeeee!!

2 comments:

  1. this is an exact report of the ongoing commentary in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so did NOT have oatmeal. i started working on my homework 45 mins ago.

    ReplyDelete