Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Strange Day

I skipped school today to study for history. I didn't do that much studying. None, really. It appauls me how much of my time is wasted on the computer or just complaining about things. After 3 hours passed me by without me even noticing it today I knew that I had to slam shut the computer and get the fuck outside.
So I did. I read books outloud to myself and I just listened to nothing. No iPod. No TV show in the background. Just what was going on around me. Birds cars leaves horses chewing just everything. I checked my watch after a seemingly lengthy time. But only 15 minutes has passed.
Time's funny. But the fact that 3 hours can just slip by freaks me out. I didn't like it.
It was a beautiful day - I wish I could have fully enjoyed it.

I miss all y'all. This summer is going to be perfect. Okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment