Wednesday, March 27, 2013

pissy

I don't know why I'm in such a fucking bad mood right now but I just feel like screaming and crying and ranting so that is what I am going to do. I guess the first reason isn't really even that big of a deal at all it was just super annoying. So we're figuring out and deciding where we are living next year and who we want to room with and where and such and like a month ago I thought of a great plan of getting the one quad for me angi claire and kels. It was a great plan and if that didn't work out we'd just get two singles and be next to each other. I was really happy. Then Angi said that she was maybe going to apply for and interest section because she thinks she'll have a better chance at becoming an SA blabity bla blabla you guys don't care BUT then claire was all really shy all of a sudden one day and told me that she applied to live in Tamarc which is an outdoor interest dorm thing and i really didn't care it was fine she doesn't even think she'll get in because its so popular so I said she was always welcome to stay. So kels and I are planning stuff, possibly living with the other freshman from my basketball team Alyssa and some guys in a health and fitness interest section in one of the dorms and are getting everything planned out and kelsey keeps like avoiding and postponing and not planning and then she randomly walks in my room is like-- well Bri and Rachel (girls from her soccer team) asked me to live with them too so I have to figure it out. And I was like okay whatever do it today because we have to turn our form in and she didn't say anything to me all day and finally that night I texted her cause alyssa was over and we were planning and she took awhile to respond and then just said - okay so I think I'm going to live with bri and rachel just because they're both soccer players and it would be easier and I don't really know the basketball guys. I'm sorry.-- so I just like okay. whatever. I'll just room with alyssa next year (and now it may turn out being her me and 6 guys in a suite in one of the dorms) and then I was kind of like ranting to James about it cause he walked in the room when I was like greeeaaaatttt and he was like -- oh weird kelsey's only ever talked about living with them I hadn't heard the other plan. and that made me so pissed. WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T SHE JUST COME TALK TO ME LIKE A NORMAL PERSON. hey so Rachel and Bri just invited me to live with them just so you know. Thats what Claire and Angi did. why is she unable to talk about any sort of thing that could cause the tiniest bit of conflict unless its over text. If she would have warned me I would not be pissy right now. So I haven't really talked to her or seen her in the last two days. I'm not mad just really annoyed. She needs to grow up. I had a really good talk with boyfriend tonight and it helped me a lot with understanding and it was lovely which made my night a lot better in the end even though it was shitty to begin with. Hope you all are well. love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment