Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A modest proposal...

Hey kids!

So we have no school on Friday. We should get together and have a lovely time. Sophia, I don't know what time your children's theatre thing ends but when it does, you should come to my house. We don't have to be at the Winningstad (I probably spelled that wrong) on Friday or Saturday so that is a good thing. Hailey and Fiona, I don't know if you guys have any plans on Friday, but if you don't you should come to my house! We can go out into the world too, to maybe see a movie or do whatever. We should really make this happen because I can't actually remember when the four of us hung out all together, outside of school. Which is crazzzzzy.
Let's make it happen, guys.

Love Elaina. A.K.A "Laina", "E", "Nay", "Nay Nay", "Lains", "Naisy Baisy". This is obnoxious but MY MOM GAVE ME CANDY.

3 comments:

  1. DUUUUUUUDE Im there. for shizzle naisy baisy. it tis quite ridiculous, i quite agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? I'm leaving at noon on friday for seattle... how about thursday night =[ Oh my gosh I actually hate my life and feel like crying right now. HATE MY LIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. but you guys should do it. don't let me hold you back....

    ReplyDelete