Thursday, October 28, 2010

Eating By The Florescent Light Of Junior Hallway.

There I was.

In the slight smelliness and loud chatteringness that is the subdivision of junior hall. I don't know if I'll ever get to finish eating my sandwich...There are children...everywhere. Impatiently leaping over my feet. Fleetingly glancing over their juiceboxes. Loudly and obnoxiously commenting on the "grodiness" of the hallway. Across the dusty floor, I see one eating pudding and one eating a pre-thanksgiving sandwich...They're pretty good-looking. Contemplating the best method to tackle the sandwich, navigating the spoon through the teeny plastic carton....

I just don't know if I'll ever be able to finish my sandwich....

But if I choke on the lettuce, just know, that I have always loved you. You are the chocolate milkshake to my french fries. No matter how many children trip over my abnormally large feet. You complete me. Just know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment