Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Awkward yet treasurable moments

The other day Aaron and I were watching Splice in my parents room and we were the only ones upstairs for some reason. I made some comment about Adrien Brody, like, "Ahhh look at his face he's so beautiful and god-like," and Aaron was like, "What is it that you like so much about him? Like do think he's just a really great actor or..." and I said that I mainly just thought that he was extremely attractive. So then came the innevitable question, "So does that mean you find my friend Elliott attractive?" And I got all flustered and was like, "Uhhh. Uhh. Um. Well yeah I mean he's alright...yeah. Yeah I do, I think he's very nice looking. ...Not that I'm in LOVE with him or anything I mean we HARDLY KNOW EACH OTHER. Ha. haha. Yeah." And that just made things 1000 times more awkward because I find Elliott to be quite beautiful, but I would never really want Aaron to know that...I don't know why. Anyway, so Aaron was like, "It's okay Elaina...you can tell me if you do. I mean I find Elliott attractive and I'm not embarassed about it." So yeah just a very awkward situation. Which lead me to believe that Aaron and Elliott may suspect that I think Elliott's attractive, probably due to the fact that I'm often staring at him for prolongued periods of time. But yes. Sorry for the triviality of this post, I'm a just a little bored.
Lurve y'all. Miss you Sophia and see you on Friday, Hailey and Fi!
Here's a nice picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment