Thursday, August 25, 2011

Never ending bag of Swedish Fish

It's currently 12:23 a.m. What a long, not fun day! I worked all day on my college essay which still isn't totally finished, but I got most of it written. I'm writing it about piano. I start with an anecdote. That I made up. Because my life's not that exciting and no, I didn't meet the pianist at the Faremont Hotel in Seattle but WHO'S KEEPIN TRACK, RIIIGHT? Anyhoo I actually really like the essay. I'm still eating that bag of Swedish Fish that I bought on Friday at Whole Foods. They're still good. Isn't that interesting? I feel like I eat a couple every day, but the bag just never empties...What's that? You would like to know more about my bag of Swedish Fish? Well today's your lucky day! Hmmm let's see. Weeell...I just bit the head off of one. They're getting rather sweet and make me crave liquid such as H20 or dairy like substances you people might be inclined to call "milk". I watched a swedish movie this one time, as in two hours ago, about a girl who falls in love with this guy who drinks too much, and then she dies her hair green and turns into a mermaid and then she hangs out in this hot tub bath type thing all the time and watches the news...I didn't understand it. At all. And after I watched it I felt like I needed to take a shower. Speaking of which, I took a bath yesterday, but I washed my hair, which I don't normally do when I take baths. And it made it really soft and fluffy and nice. Yeah. I am so thirsty. Milk. Lemons. Lemonade. Oranges. Orange...ade? Eehh no I've never had Orangeade nor do I ever want to try it so DON'T TRY TO MAKE ME DRINK IT I DON'T EVEN LIKE ORANGES. Sorry. Lost my cool. Is this post annoying? I can't tell because I'm tired and have no idea what I'm saying. I'm still eating the Swedish Fish, they don't taste good anymore.
Byyeee guys I'll regret this post later. <3<3<3

3 comments: