Saturday, August 20, 2011

strange urges....(i intended for that to sound awkward)

So we were driving home from dinner and we passed this cool loft, and all of a sudden with the force (as in The Force)...(just kidding) of a bagillion rhinocerouseses, I felt this burning desire to dance through my house (picture spiraling staircase strung with chili lights, pictures of us and family, paintings all over the walls, really hideous but lovable grandma's-curtains couch, a moose head (....heheh...), and an abundance of random knickknacks) in only my undergarments belting Queen - without fear of judgement.

Translation: to live in my own apartment.

It was really a very strange feeling......I've never really felt a longing to live away from home before and then this just hit me like a brick.
In the face.

....In your mom's face.

............In bed.

1 comment: