Sunday, September 9, 2012

Con Bro Chill Doppelgänger

Hey ladiez. Sophia you sound like you're having a really nice time so far, I am so so glad. I'm jealous about all the coffee shops and such! You should totally get a job at one of the book stores and fall in love with a handsome Scottish boy who works there too. My days here have been very busy but relatively un eventful. I had my date with Will on Saturday (last night) and it was very nice and laid-back. We got dinner at the SUB (the cafeteria)(wooooo exciting) and then went to get frozen yogurt in the proctor district, but we both only had our student cards and forgot money (derp) so we just stole a shit ton of samples it was pretty funny, he said he felt like a criminal heh. And I was like "son i been stealin' fro yo samps since I could WALK." I didn't say that but god, I wish I did! Then we had made plans to go see a movie but we didn't feel like walking all the way to the theater so we just hung out in mah room and talked about books and I showed him my Elliott Smith book and was probably a lil too excited about it but oh well. Then it was pretty late so he went back to his dorm. Nothing happened except a really awkward kiss that I really wasn't expecting because it was just a really strange moment to try and kiss someone, but it was still really sweet. So that was that and then just this morning, I was walking to breakfast and this guy who looked EXACTLY like Con Bro Chill (like the same person it was so bizarre) passed me and was like "that's a really cool sweater, I really like te pocket!" and I was like "uhhhh THANK YOU! I like your shirt as well!" and that was that. In other news, I miss you all so so so much and miss seeing you every day and going to the hof and having sleepovers and making tea in our kitchens.

1 comment:

  1. AHHH i can't get over how perfectly collegy everything sounds, i love it.

    oh, i know exactly what sweater you're talking about, it truly is a special one.

    i miss all of those things. <3
    (p.s. i'm writing you a letter right now wooo)

    ReplyDelete