Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Frydaze thee twunee aithhhhh

Okay so here is a proposed rough draft of a plan that is posssible for us to do on friday after finals
you guys to hang out and lunch is up or whatevs until my practice is done... then I'll join in on the fun til sophia's rehearsal (so dinner or a movie or something from 5:45 til beginning of rehearsal?) and then we shall go to elaina's casa and chillax and sophia can come over when she has finished with her shennagins and we will make some sweet music and once elaina has had her satisfaction with us and we can please her no more for she is tired I can drive (if my parentals approve) y'all to mi casa for the sleeping part.
Just an idea let me know what you think

5 comments:

  1. Hailey, will you be able to drive us to mah house? Or should I have my dad pick us up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna have to skip the ending -- have a TOK project to finish and shtuff. But I'm all a-go-go with the first bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I have bball saturday so it would have to end early anyway. like 10ish or 11... are you going to get up at 7 and work on TOK?
    plus... Elaina... what time is your SAT the next morning... is 2 too late?

    ReplyDelete
  4. its just a practice SAT its not a big deal at all, so you guys can stay/go whenvever

    ReplyDelete