Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Only the good die young

I'm just gonna write because I don't know how to say this in any words. First of all I love all of you guys so much and I realized that I haven't posted anything in a really long time but I wanted to now because I just found out that a family friend that lives in Spokane died today. It was super sudden and I had just heard he was sick a couple days ago where his kidneys were failing. He wasn't a super good friend but we saw them when we went to visit our family there and theyre the people that gave us our Karaoke. But I feel stupid because I've been balling all night and we didn't even know them super well.... They were mostly just friends of our relatives but I just feel so bad because he was a really good guy and he had an amazing voice and so does his wife and they would always sing super cute songs together and they had two beautiful and adorable children. And they had him flown to seattle about a week ago and his kids never got to see him again. Their kids and dog were all named after characters in musicals they were the couple that it seemed like everyone wanted to be like. He was only 43 which is the same age as my parents.
I guess make sure you live everyday to the fullest and always let the ones you love know it because life is short-- sometimes too short.
I love you guys a lot. Thanks for always being there.
Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment