Sunday, November 11, 2012

Uhh... (#throw back 2?)

BOOM (
Sara and Joan arrived yesterday!! O H M Y G O D it was amazing. Sara got a little frightened at my tackle on the street in my big red gown but recovered quickly. They have a pretty nice hotel and after receiving a package from my mother we went to go see my dorm. My girlfriends there were really excited to meet Sara cause I'd been bouncing around all day for them to come. Then we went to Italian where Joan was like what wine would you guys like and me and Sara were like "Uhh..." So she got us red wine and pasta and it was delicious. Then we walked down the peer in the starlight - there were SO MANY STARS - and then I took them to my favorite pub were we had a pint and just talked and talked. THEN at like 9 45 (lolol) Joan was like, I'm going back and you and Sara can go party (LOLOL) and we were like, bed sounds great. 
SO now it's the next day and I"m trying to think of what I can do with them... I think I'll take them to the beach...then the castle.... then the golf course... my favorite bookstore.... favorite coffee place...hmmm. There isn't really a lot to do in St. A. But at least my crowd isn't a difficult one :) 
Wish y'all were here!
Soph

1 comment: