Friday, November 23, 2012

We can listen to xmas music now!

I hate that no one is here. I mean I've been with my basketball team quite a bit... like 3-4 hours a day except thanksgiving but still, there is no one in the dorm or on campus and its weird and empty and lonely and I hate it. Plus I'm the worst student ever and have SO much to do... like its ridiculous. Three essays, a revolutionary poster, and chem homework.... I'm overwhelmed and haven't done anything all week and now its pretty much too late because I have a game tomorrow and Sunday (which sucks because I'm going to be gone right as everyone is getting back). I started knitting again, and I watched a lot of tv shows and movies over the week and just like sat in my room without pants on doing nothing productive. I've skyped a lot of people (haha I skyped with Sara for 2 hours today). My family finally knows and they're all happy (I think) they found out last night because Kelsey sucks and I felt awful for not being the one who told them but all well its over and they didn't really seem to care. So he's planning on visiting I think and coming to my game in Portland on the 17th of December (the night I get home which you should go to if you can) and that will be nice and fun. Anywho... I should try and get work done. Love you all and miss you lots. Happy holiday season... time to  whip out the christmas socks and sweaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment