Sunday, February 10, 2013

Chinese dumpling tutorial

Today my procrastination capacity has reached a new level of originality and imagination. But that's okay because I finished my history essay yesterday! So I feel accomplished and am now sitting in the break room in the library eating snickerdoodles with my textbooks splayed around me so it looks like I'm studying but instead writing this post and using my computer device to do things that are really important to me like watching a tutorial on how to make Chinese dumplings. But I'm happy sitting here not doing anything productive because I've been really stressed this week with the insane amount of reading that my professors assigned (like actually virtually impossible) because they worship satan and dine on sickly farm animals for recreation. Oh p.s. the majority of my diet for the past 3 days has been cookies (these amazing snickerdoodles that my mother sent me in the mail) along with butterfingers dipped in peanut butter. SO that might explain my energy level as well as my difficulty concentrating.
I've been watching Parks and Recreation and it is so funny, I had never seen it before. My favorite character is definitely April because she's everything I hope to be in a person and also cause Aubrey Plaza is a baaaabe. I really want to start eating better because that was one of my new year's resolutions but it's really hard when you're in line at the cafeteria and you're like, "O wut these Doritos are only a dollar what a find GOTTA TAKE ADVANTAGE. Because of the economy...taxes...Doritos." So on Friday night I was watching Parks and Rec in my room (like a champion) and Sam texts me at like 1:30 in the morn and is like, "I went to Sonic and got way too many chicken strips do you want them." And of course, being the warm-hearted sister that I am, I had to help him out. So that was gross, I ate like five of them and they are quite large. Anyway. Whatever. I'll start eating better after Spring Break...I know this is probably really fascinating reading about my dietary habits you're welcome.
Another one of my post-new year's resolutions is to not be so nice to people. This sounds like a terrible goal but it seems like a good idea to me because I have realized that when I'm in an uncomfortable situation with someone who is a jerk, I try to just be really super polite so that they stop acting like an asshole but a) that rarely works and b) those people don't deserve politeness. So I figure, if I'm less polite then those people won't be as bad to talk to. We'll see. My muses for this idea are Courtney Love Aubrey Plaza and Barbara Walters, despite the fact that I kind of despise her.
That's all I have to report for the time being, other than the obvious which is that I love and miss you all very much. Hailey I will be calling you tomorrow for your birthday!!!
Goodbye.
Love Elaina

No comments:

Post a Comment