Wednesday, February 13, 2013

moments before a lecture

My dearest Elaina you will never fully understand my deep respect for your ability to explore the actual and literal corners of the inter-web. It can hardly be called procrastination when it is just so impressive and unique.

I am currently sitting in my Art History lecture theatre. Not very exciting - it hasn't even started yet. People are trickling in and this one girl keeps coughing and it's making me cringe - I hate the sounds that people make - it's making me feel like I'm breathing in germs and there's no way for me to stop it. Ugh.

After this I'm going to go and read all my primary sources I need for Medieval history, which I actually really enjoy. Surprisingly English is my least favorite subject right now - Gulliver's Travels isn't really my cup of tea and finishing a book a week isn't my style of reading unless I actually enjoy the novel.

I'm having a meeting with my tutor tomorrow to talk about my essay - but I haven't even started doing anything other than checking out a bunch of books on the subject. They are sitting comfortably, and unopened, on my desk. That counts as starting right?

It's snowing up here. I really dislike snow. I like snow when I'm safely inside with hot chocolate - which is how I plan on spending my afternoon in the Medieval Library.

 A girl just fell off her chair and we all pretended it didn't happen. The lecture is about to start.

So Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment