Friday, October 1, 2010

Aaaand SAFE

Oh my god this week is finally over.  How bizarre that everyone had such a bad bad week... oh well it's OVER.

Right now I'm writing my TOK monthly paper, or whatever... It's interesting but mine's not that great. I'm talking about the definition of art and it's kinda fun. I'm curious as to what your guy's opinion on that is... so speak to it in your posts please if you don't mind.

CHARLIE BUTTONS is now officially moved in!! He's so adorable and I can't wait for you to meet him. But that also means that there's a lot of work to do in the barn. Awesome.

Sorry for the short post.
Loads of shit to do. (hahaa. Not literally)

ThatOneGirl

3 comments:

  1. Yeah so call me a creeper but I've kind of been intently following this since you guys showed it to me (Which I will stop in an instant it you want to keep it personal and that makes you uncomfortable)and I'm surprised at how similarly bad your guys' weeks were, both to mine and to each other
    Anywho! I made a quick playlist of some songs that always make me laugh/smile/feel better, this is just the tip of the iceberg but please have a listen and share with others!
    http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/playlist/Feel+Good/36669798

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Weeell its kind of out there in the internet for anyone to read, so i guess its not so personal. and i know, its really wierd. my mom and stepdad were trying to tell me that its because of the lunar cycle and the fall equinox, which i guess makes sense....which is kind of sad because i used to think fall was my favorite season...well i guess the beginning of fall sucks but after that its still my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I know what you mean. Autumn is definitely my favorite season aesthetically and somewhat socially (coming back to school and all). But emotionally it kinda blows.

    ReplyDelete