Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Discreetness is beauty

Haha okay so I told some of you but I thought this was hilarious

On the way home from my volleyball game (which we won. woot) we were following this motorcycle guy with a girl- most likely his girlfriend on the back in old townish area. I could see that they were holding a bag but didn't know of what and then my mom says that she's lovin the discreetness of the people in front of us because they were holding a fantasy: for adults only bag! Haha. i just feel like that's embarassing.... Anyway it made my night..

And then we passed a sign that said Cabaret and my dad got really excited cause he thought it was the musical coming and it then the sign flashed two girl show and he realized it was an actual cabaret... haha oh my dad....

LOVE, Hailey <3

1 comment: