Friday, October 1, 2010

Elliott Street

Hey all.

So it appears that we are all in agreement that this week was an epic failure. I don't know what it was, but it seems like everyone else I talked to was having a really bad week as well. Being sick doesn't really make it too much better. I've been super stressed out lately, and my Mom and I were talking about it and she thinks I should see a phycologist...? So yeah. It's going to suck, but maybe I can get my hands on some Valium, or something! (just kidding.) Anyhow. I came home from school today and my older brother was home which made me happy because I haven't seen him for a week or so. He was like, "I saw that you had a Lincoln High School 1986 yearbook in your room." I was like, "Oh yeah. I stole it." He was like, "I figured hahaha. Steve." I was like, "Yeah. I'm proud of myself." Then we were on the porch and he was like, "You know...if you like Elliott Smith memerobilia, I should get you the Elliott Street sign. He named himself after it." I was like, "Yes I know! But don't steal the sign!" He was like, "Whatever. I'm going to steal it and give it to you for your birthday. Or Christmas." So...I guess we're just a family of Elliott Smith theives. I'm so proud of this.
But I'm still kind of bummed out. So hopefully this weekend is better. I'm feeling good right now. But that's probably a result of some magical liquids so...I'm going to go watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and drown myself in self-pity.
See you guys (Sophia and Fiona) at school tomorrow. And Hailey, we all need to hang out soon. I am super excited for the pumpkin patch and The Script concert! I miss hanging out with you!! Whenever you have a free day or afternoon or evening or whatever, let me know, so we can all do something. <3

Good day. I said good day. (hah...)
Elaina.

No comments:

Post a Comment