Sunday, October 3, 2010

Starry Night and Crazy Homeless People

I think my favorite painting is Van Gogh's Starry Night. Every time I look at it I get something new from it...


I don't know it's just fantastic.

I just got back from my birthday outing with my Godmother and she took me to breakfast and shopping for posters and stuff... It was a lot of fun and I got a couple cool posters. But in the parking lot there was this homeless guy. See, the old homeless guys are fine -- weird but fine. It's the younger ones, like 15-25, that freak me out. This guy comes up to us and is like, do you have any change? And we're all, no sorry. He goes away and then wanders back suddenly and yells "You rich bitches! Stop living off your men!" and starts yelling at us like that and then suddenly I'm like, "OI! STUFF IT YOU JERK! EVER OCCUR TO YOU SHE EARNS HER OWN MONEY?"

....

Out loud.

Oh shit.

The guy starts like mumbling stuff and my godmother starts laughing and drives away really fast in case he decided to come over. Oh it was so embarrassing... I can't believe I said that out loud to someone... He just... I dunno pushed the wrong buttons I guess... Ughhhh. Sooo embarrassing.

Sigh. I'm off to do homework.

6 comments:

  1. AWESOME
    JUST FLARPING AWESOME
    What a BAMF.
    Slash have you gotten a call yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAHAHAHAH. I soo wish i was there. thats so awesome. and i totally agree with you the young ones are much scarier. hahahahha.

    AND i also agree with you on the van gogh issue, there is obviously a reason why that painting is his most famous one, its absolutely gorgeous. but this one is also really really beautiful: http://blogs.dalton.org/artdna/files/2009/01/starry_night_over_the_rhone.jpg
    and my other favorite one is the one thats hanging in your house...i want to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay you'd like this one Doctor Who -- episode 10 series 5... It's about Van Gogh and it's actually super cool... try and netfix it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THAT EPISODE
    Hahaha
    Van Gogh is dah shit
    Too bad about the whole creeper ear thing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...did you know he tried to give his ear to his prostitute?....yep. he was just a little insane. Sooo i have been wanting to start watching doctor who, but isnt there like three different kinds?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, the Dr. Changes every once and a while cause that's just how the show works. It's been going on for forever -- like think before our parents time. But the best one is David Tennent (in my humble dr. opinion) This new guy (the one who does the Van Gogh) is OKAY. Not great. Like David Tennent.

    ReplyDelete