Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Let me let you into my head

Well I guess here you go
ughh.... This year sucks so far. I'm doing fine (for what I know) in all of my classes but I just don't feel in it. Like nothing is right... I don't know. I never have any any time ever because I play so many sports all of the time and you guys always get to hang out if not after school during first period or during teching stuff and I just feel like I'm alienating myself because I never have time and then when I try to make plans (i.e. race for the cure, next weekend pumpkin patch/maze) it never works out because you guys are busy then... I know I still hang out with you guys somewhat during school and at lunch but thats not really anything. I don't I may just be over dramatic and I'm not trying to create any drama by any means... I don't really know, with like the whole flarp thing and hodgepodge thing I just never know what you guys are ever talking about and its not like you could do anything about it. I was gone all summer and do way different things then you guys so I'm always separate and busy, which just flat out sucks and I hate it and I'm almost regretting playing volleyball because of it sometimes (that and I've not been playing well lately which is just really frustrating). I know our schedules are never going to mash because the only time I'm free will be in the spring and I think you guys are all doing the play so that will be even more great. I really try to stay close to you guys with this and everything but its really hard for me (and I'm sure you guys too)... Anywho thanks for coming to my games and stuff, I really like that a lot and it makes me feel good, and I can't wait for the concert even though we may not be able to do anything after.
I think its mostly my fault for not being a super like sharing and open person... you guys barely even know about my trip... which is just ridiculous. So on top of school and sports right now I'm gonna try to fit you guys so I can get back in the group... thanks for letting me spill my heart and than reading it... I guess I should be getting homework done since its 10 and I got home half an hour ago (from a game we won) and have to be to school extra early tomorrow and get sleep...
Love you guys,
Hailey

creatively made by me =]

4 comments:

  1. Hailey love, you should be right in the bullseye too! I want to spend more time with you too - i really want to go to the pumpkin patch/maze, we didnt get to do that last year and it was so fun that time we went - and i really like coming to games, so i want to do that more often too :) we should just make a tradition, like one day every month or something where we can do something -it could just be going out for gelato or something - if possible. or just try to get together randomly anytime!
    p.s. congrats on ur win! i liked how you slipped that in haha :) who were you playing against?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hailey, I agree with Fiona on a lot of that. Just know that we're all trying to make our schedules work with yours and stuff, but you're right, it is really hard. Also, I can totally go to the corn maze on saturday night and probably the pumpkin patch on sunday morning. So if anyone else is able to do that, we should make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *CHIME*

    This is me chiming in. I'm totally with the above Hail. Once we get into the swing of things this year we can all balance time and and other stuff with our get togethers. I've been struggling this year academically and socially and it's just all meshed up and difficult. So I'm really sorry that you feel like this and I really appreciate you talking to us about it. Looove you.
    We're all gonna be at your game this Friday! And then... The Script bably.

    ReplyDelete