Monday, October 18, 2010

Bottle up and explode

Hey guys.

So I'm sure you all remeber, since it was only recently, that we were all talking about how very stressed out we were. Well. That stress has now reached an all-time high for me and it is literally eating my fucking brains out. (I appologize in advance for this post, it's going to be a very long, melodramatic rant.) So first of all, yearbook is making me crazy with its short-notice deadlines. She changes the dead lines. All the time. She expects us to be able to get quotes, pictures, headlines, captions, etc. for a ton of different spreads within short weeks. What she doesn't realize is that WE HAVE OTHER CLASSES. WE HAVE OTHER HOMEWORK. We can't spend every waking hour lurking around, waiting for a football player to look intense so we can take his picture. Oooh on that note, would any of you that are in TOK maybe take some pictures while you're in class? (I only need one or two) OR let other kids in your class know? That would be really really super helpfull because I don't have a time where I can miss one of my classes to take pictures of that class. Again I only need a couple. Super quick. Spread the word. I sound really annoying so I'm going to get off that subject.

The other thing is math. I honestly am trying really hard to do well this year, but I just do not get it. I feel so very stupid in that class. I do all of my homework and I take notes, I participate in class, blah blah blah. I do these things, and I think I get it and I'm like, "Yes! I got it! This is so simple!" Then I took this quiz and I got a terrible score. It was such a slap in the face because I thought I was doing really well! Anyways now I am super stressed about that class too because whenever I think I am doing well, I might actually be doing really poorly. So that just sucks.

There's a lot more but I am starting to sound really annoying to myself so. I'm gonna go live in a tree in the middle of a forest in South America, if anyone needs me.

Sorry for blatant melodramatic-ness of this post, guys!
Elaina

No comments:

Post a Comment