Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hey Ho... LETS GO!!

So basically we've been completely failing at this whole blog thing... myself included and I was really thinking that it only tkaes about 2 minutes to do a post of any kind so we should do it more often... anyway....





I had a terribly bad morning because I got home so late from that stupid game that we played horribly in because our team is so dramatic and they (meaning brandie and Jessica) are always mad when we start to get down... Seriously no one smile the first two games and it wasn't any fun. So basically we traveled over 7 hours in total to play suckish and to eat pizza- Joy....


So anyway I didn't get to finish all my homework but was so tired I slept through my alarm to do homework this morning and actually just woke up late and had to run around and was almost late to school... THEN I couldn't find my chair and since I was already in a bad mood freaked out- though it really wasn't that big of a deal I was just really emotional from tiredness and it was just something else going wrong- so sorry that I got all pissed at you guys... I was fine I just needed one of those moments when you walk down the hall really fast on the verge of tears than duck into the bathroom to look at yourself to make sure it doesn't look like you were crying-- cause I never actually did... but things were a lot better after that





I hope you guys all had a good day. Sophia I expect to hear how your audition went and I know you guys will all do a great job teching from McBeth! Love you guys lots and for the love of Cheez its POST!!!!!





-emotional highschool girl (Hailey)


Here's come Jesus toast

1 comment:

  1. WOAH kay i just wanna say...was this before the episode of glee about grilled cheesus? because if so you are psychic...

    ReplyDelete