Thursday, September 9, 2010

Road To Joy

Heeey, all.

I would like to begin by saying that "curdled egg" is a disgusting image, and a terrible name for a color. If you didn't already know, the color of the paint on my bedroom walls is called "Curdled Egg". That's pretty gross. What was my Mom thinking when she picked it? Who knows...I think she hates me. Just kidding.

I don't really have much to say since it's not summer anymore ( :( ) and I see you guys everyday at school. ( :) ) But nonetheless I'm still posting. Obviously. Soooo I guess I'll talk about my DOG. There's this girl at our school who you guys know, and who's real name I will not reveal, but who cares... because we all know her by her better as "Rat Girl.". Rat Girl is in my french class and she brings her guide dog that she trains to class and stuff. She won't let anyone touch him, which makes sense, because he's in training. And I was just thinking to myself, as my french teacher was babbling away and making no sense, that it would be really funny if I were to bring Oscar to school with me one day and tell people he was my Guide Dog In Training. Then he could just walk around with me to all of my classes, and I would always have someone to talk to!! Ha! I think it's a fine idea. too bad Oscar has the bravery of a Chipmunk and would probobly run away if someone tryed to pet him...Oooh well.

If you guys are bright eyes fans, you should listen to "Road To Joy". And listen to the whole thing because the ending is the best part.

I'll see you all tomorrow!
Elaina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment