Thursday, September 9, 2010

VENT (not the heating kind)

AAUUGH. SCHOOL. More specifically, my english class. I don't even know how i feel about it. As you know, i wanted reading the media, because it's taught by mr. gutlerner who is one of my favorite teachers ever. I didnt get into it, so i now have regular stupid people english (haha kidding....mostly....) with Wyatt. And all the annoying jocks who just laugh at ms. wyatt the whole time (although not gonna lie, sometimes i cant help myself and i let a giggle escape when she pauses mid sentence and her eyes glaze over). But she's definitely not the worst teacher i have ever had, and its only been three days, so i am going to try and keep my mind open.

Anyways.
Right now i am supposed to be working on my english project, which partly consists of writing an editorial on a subject that my family has strong opinions about. At dinner i asked my mom what i should write about and she said "Write about lady gaga's meat bikini."
....thanks mom.

On that note, i bid you all adieu (cool word of the day).

1 comment:

  1. Sidenote: what is this? my name is fifferpump?!?! i abandoned that nickname 7 years ago!

    ReplyDelete