Thursday, September 30, 2010

Roll....

Hey, I'm glad I'm not the only one having a bad week.... I haven't been playing well in practice or really in tonights game- though we won- and its making me even more frustrated.
Also since you guys arn't super busy this fall I feel like you've been hanging out a lot and like I'm missing everything cause I'm so fricking busy I can never do anything. So you have all these inside jokes that I just have no clue about. Which sucks... I really like playing volleyball but I hate that it takes so much time out of my life that I have to stay up til o'dark 30 to finish homework and never have time with my friends.

on a side note- looking for a little boost I looked up the lyrics of that life after love thing and found out that I was wrong- which made my dad that much better.

-Hey lee

No comments:

Post a Comment