Saturday, September 4, 2010

In Which... I Actually Begin My Flarpin Homework

Fiona, welcome to our twisted world of friendship.

Yesterday was so much fun but my mother is not too thrilled with my choice activities considering the amount of work that I have to do. My horse is injured so I need to take care of her. Dog needs to be walked and played with more. Why is my room so dirty? Clean it up. Have I even started my homework? I do realize that school is in less than 4 days, right? Have I gone clothes shopping because they're not looking too good. As for school supplies, it is appalling that I haven't even started to gather them together.

In a nutshell? According to her I'm failing at life right now.

SO here I am, waking up at 6:00 to start my homework. I'm taking a break to get coffee and got distracted by our blog.  But I'm leaving now. Forevernotreally.


Here's a picture of River Phoenix.


That One Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment