Thursday, September 30, 2010

Last week of September: CRAP week.

This has not been a very good week for anyone. It's been basically a month since we started school (WHAT?!?) so we're in full swing. Summer feels like really long ago, but not that long at all. Sophia and Hailey I completely sympathize with you. It seems like every morning this week something went wrong, I haven't been sleeping that much, I've been stressing about tests, whether or not to try out for trek (I had a moment on Monday where I was battling inside my head of whether or not to go for it, and then the list filled up and I just kind of let it go. But now I sort of regret that. But what's done is done.), and a million other little things. When I got home from school I checked my emails and found out that I did get on the tech crew for Macbeth. But I'm on build crew, not run crew. I started crying and then I got mad at myself because it wasn't that big of a deal, and I didn't even really know why I was crying- I mean I'm really disappointed...but build crew might not be that bad....eh. So I guess that just set me off. I was already on edge because I had forgotten (for probably the fifth time) that I had voice lessons and I hadn't practiced, so now I am gaining a reputation for being a flake. Which I guess I kind of am.

BLECH.

Yep, gotta love that teenage angst. It's awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Aww sophie! <3 love you.
    god why does this week suck so much. next week'll be better...despite my persistent sickness.

    ReplyDelete