Friday, September 3, 2010

Shmola....

Okay well firsties... I had a fun time hanging out with you Elaina and making brownies and swedish pancakes and watching that old movie. And it was GREAT to see you Sophia for the first time in 86 days which is an incredibly long time just so you know. And it was fun to hang out wiht both of you and listen to songs and eat cold noodles and look at stars and start to write a song and forget to finish and watch sweeny todd and fall asleep. Also it was fun to go to the waterfront today sophia and just hang out... It was funny that we saw you at the mall Nay... made my DAY (ryhming).... anyWAY....

Though I am unaware of my tournament schedules and stuff but I am thinking because my sister has a free parking pass to Sauvie's Island that we should go to the beach one sunday or something.... though I guess that doesn't really make sense becasue non of us have our liscences... well Kay does but her six months arn't up... so... maybe that won't work BUT we should still go sometime anyway....

Anywho see you tomorrow (or I guess its today now) at the BBQ at the Pecks.... I'm excited... Love you guys lots and I really do think that we should add Fiona into our mix here... she already reads it haha.... Love you bye.


Puppies =]


(this is the guy from Peter Pan, but not how he looked in the movie)
-ICPN (Hailey)

No comments:

Post a Comment